Logo

sitemap | imprint | terms and conditions


CCL Design Stuttgart AG

signs and labels

Our Nuremberg plant is manufacturing all kinds of high-quality signs and labels for over 65 years now.

We individually manufacture our products according to customer specifications: product markings, labels and industrial die casts.

Our products are used in aerospace, automotive and navigation industry, as well as for promotional and advertising purposes.

Founded in 1949 under Fritz Brunnhoefer, our company currently employs a staff of over 60 employees.

In March 1996 we installed our quality management system according to ISO 9001. At the same time we got the certification for our environmental management system according to EMAS and ISO 14001. We also participate in the Bavarian Environmental Pact.

Since autumn 2013 the sales department is located in our newly built headquarter.

Since July 1, 2015 we are part of CCL Industries Inc. with 150 operations on 6 continents and over 19.000 employees

Since August 8, 2017, we are part of CCL Design Stuttgart AG and continue to operate as production and sales location.